Data Manager‘s details:
- Data controller: UAB „Dantima“;
- Company code: 300055149;
- Place of residence: Šeškinės Sodų g. 7, Vilnius, Lietuva;
- Telephone: +370 6144 7777;
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We confirm that the data of the Visitor will be collected in accordance with the applicable requirements of the European Union and the Republic of Lithuania legal acts and the instructions of the controlling authorities. All reasonable technical and administrative measures are in place to protect our collected data about visitors from the site from loss, unauthorized use or alteration.
Persons under the age of 16 can not provide any personal information to our site. If you are a person under the age of 16, you must obtain the consent of your parent or other legal guardians before submitting personal information.
The terms used in the rules are understood as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679.
What information about you we collect?
Your information, provided directly:
- Telephone number
- E-mail address.
Information from the third sources
We can get any information about you from public and commercial sources ( as much as it is allowed by valid legal acts) and connect it with other information, obtained from you or about you. Information about you we can get also from the services of social nets of the third parties, when you access them, for example through your „Facebook“ account.
The other information we collect
We may also collect other information about you, your equipment, or your usage of our website‘s content with your consent.
How do we use your data?
We can use the information collected for the following purposes:
- providing you the services you have ordered on our website;
- for direct marketing purposes *, for example. sending newsletters, submitting individually tailored advertisements and sending out messages about discounts, evaluating and analyzing the market, customers, products and services (including of collecting your opinion on products and services and organizing customer surveys);
- Find out your feedback about the quality of services provided to you to improve and offer the highest level of service;
- in other ways with your consent *.
* We inform you that you have the right to object or at any time cancel your consent to process your data for the above-mentioned, marked with a star purposes.
FOR WHOM IS YOUR INFORMATION REVEALED?
We undertake not to transfer your personal data to any unrelated third parties except in the following cases:
- if we have your consent is for the disclosure of personal data;
- while providing services – to our partners, if necessary, we provide only as much of your personal information as it will be necessary for the specific service to be performed. You will be notified about the transfer of your personal data to third parties prior to the transfer of data.
- We transfer your data to Law Enforcement Institutions in accordance with the procedure provided by the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
WHAT DO WE DO IN ORDER TO PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
Personal data is protected against loss, unauthorized use and alteration. We have implemented technical and organizational personal data protection measures to protect all information we collect for our service provision. We remind you that while we are taking appropriate action to protect your information, no website, online transaction, computer system or wireless connection is completely safe.
We will protect your data for 5 years after your last use of our services or content. At the end of this deadline, the data will be deleted by software so that they can not be reproduced.
The Data Subject, whose data is processed by the Data Manager, has the following rights:
- to know (to be informed) about the processing of one‘s data (right to know);
- to access your data and the procedure of their processing (right to access);
- to require correction, or, in view of the purposes for processing personal data, supplement the incomplete personal data (right to rectify);
- to destroy your data or suspend your data processing (except storage) (right to destroy and right to be forgotten);
- a person has the right to request the limiting of the processing of personal data by Data Manager in case o fone of legitimate reasons ( right to limit);
- to have the right to data transfer (right to transfer);
- not to agree with the processing of personal data, when the data are processioned or intended to be processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, insofar as it relates to such direct marketing.
Any request or instruction relating to the processing of personal data, the Data Subject has the right to submit to the Data Manager in writing in one of the following ways:
- Delivered directly to the address: UAB “Dantima”, Šeškinės Sodų str. 7, Vilnius, Lithuania;
- by post: UAB “Dantima”, Šeškinės Sodų str. 7, Vilnius, Lithuania;
- by e-mail mail: email@example.com
The Data Manager after receiving such request or instruction no later than within one month from the date of application provides answer and either performs actions, indicated in the request, or refuses to perform them. If necessary, the specified period may be extended by another two months depending on the complexity and number of requests. In such case the Data Manager within one month from the date of receiving a request the Data Manager informs the Data Subject about such extension, providing the reasons of delay as well.
The Data Manager may not create conditions for Data Subjects to exercise the above rights, except for the disagreement with the processing of personal data by direct marketing, where, in the cases provided for by law, it is necessary to ensure the prevention, investigation and detection of offenses, professional or professional ethics violations, as well as the protection of rights and freedoms of the data subject or other persons.
SITES OF THE THIRD PARTIES, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ON OUR SITE
In the site of Data Manager there can be banners of the third parties, references to their sites and services, which are not under the control of the Data manger. The data manager is not responsible for the privacy and safety of the information, gathered by the third parties.
When you visit the Data Manager website, we want to provide content and features that are tailored to your needs. This requires cookies. These are small elements of information that are automatically created when you browse the site and are stored on your computer or other terminal device. They help the Data Manager recognize you as the previous visitor to a certain website, save the history of your visit to the site and adapt the content accordingly. Cookies also help to ensure the smooth running of websites, allow to monitor the duration, frequency of visits to websites, and collect statistical information about the number of site visitors.
What types of cookies can there be?
(a) Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to enable the user to navigate and use website features, such as remembering information entered in forms when the user moves from one page to another during a browsing session. Without strictly mandatory cookies, it would become impossible to provide certain website services and the website would not function as smoothly as it should. These cookies do not collect any information for marketing purposes and do not remember where you have been on the Internet.
(b) Analytical Cookies
Analytical cookies collect information about website usage and help improve website performance. For example, analytical cookies can show which pages are visited the most, help to log problems with the website and show whether the advertising displayed on the website is effective. Analytical cookies do not collect personal user information and all information collected by these cookies is aggregated and anonymous.
(c) Functionality Cookies
Functionality cookies allow the website to remember your choices and provide improved and more tailored features to your needs. Functionality cookies also remember changes you make, such as personalizing a particular web page, as well as in other cases, such as when you watch a video or leave a comment on our website. Functionality cookies do not track your actions on other websites.
(d) Advertising Cookies
Advertising cookies are used to show you more interesting ads that are more relevant to your interests or to limit the number of ads in the same ad displays on the website you visit. This type of cookie is also used to measure campaign effectiveness. These cookies can be used to remember what you have done on the website.
What cookies do we use?
We use the following cookies on our website:
Cookie expiry date
It is intended to record the language in which the content of the web page should be displayed.
|End of session||Used to check whether the user’s browser accepts cookies.|
|End of session||Intended for storing information about the cookies the user has chosen to accept.|
|Analytics||_ga||2 year||First-party Google cookies are used to collect information about website traffic and how our visitors use the website. Cookies collect such information as: the number of visitors to the website, the website from which the visitors came, the pages visited on the website, the browser used for browsing, the operating system, etc.|
|_gat_gtag_UA_xxxxxxxxx_ x||1 minute||First-party Google cookies are used to collect information about website traffic and how our visitors use the website. Cookies collect such information as: the number of visitors to the website, the website from which the visitors came, the pages visited on the website, the browser used for browsing, the operating system, etc.|
|_gid||1 day||First-party Google cookies are used to collect information about website traffic and how our visitors use the website. Cookies collect such information as: the number of visitors to the website, the website from which the visitors came, the pages visited on the website, the browser used for browsing, the operating system, etc.|
|Marketing||fbssls_#||End of session||Collects data about how the visitor uses the commenting system on the site and what blogs/articles the visitor has read. This may be used for marketing purposes.|
|ads/ga-audiences||End of session||Uses Google AdWords to reengage visitors who may convert to customers based on their online behavior.|
How to manage and delete cookies
When you use the browser to access the content we provide, you can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you that the cookie is being downloaded. Each browser is different, so if you do not know how to change cookie preferences, look in its help menu. Your device’s operating system may have additional cookie controls. If you do not want the information to be collected using cookies, use the current simple procedure which is in most browsers that allows you to stop using cookies. To learn more about managing cookies, visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
However, please note that in some cases, deleting cookies may slow down the speed of browsing the web, restrict the functionality of certain web site features, or block access to your site.
- By post: UAB “Dantima”, Šeškinės Sodų str. 7, Vilnius, Lithuania;
- Telephone: +370 6144 7777
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org