Data Manager‘s details:
- Data controller: UAB „Dantima“;
- Company code: 300055149;
- Place of residence: Šeškinės Sodų g. 7, Vilnius, Lietuva;
- Telephone: +370 6144 7777;
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We confirm that the data of the Visitor will be collected in accordance with the applicable requirements of the European Union and the Republic of Lithuania legal acts and the instructions of the controlling authorities. All reasonable technical and administrative measures are in place to protect our collected data about visitors from the site from loss, unauthorized use or alteration.
Persons under the age of 16 can not provide any personal information to our site. If you are a person under the age of 16, you must obtain the consent of your parent or other legal guardians before submitting personal information.
The terms used in the rules are understood as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679.
What information about you we collect?
Your information, provided directly:
- Telephone number
- E-mail address.
Information from the third sources
We can get any information about you from public and commercial sources ( as much as it is allowed by valid legal acts) and connect it with other information, obtained from you or about you. Information about you we can get also from the services of social nets of the third parties, when you access them, for example through your „Facebook“ account.
The other information we collect
We may also collect other information about you, your equipment, or your usage of our website‘s content with your consent.
How do we use your data?
We can use the information collected for the following purposes:
- providing you the services you have ordered on our website;
- for direct marketing purposes *, for example. sending newsletters, submitting individually tailored advertisements and sending out messages about discounts, evaluating and analyzing the market, customers, products and services (including of collecting your opinion on products and services and organizing customer surveys);
- Find out your feedback about the quality of services provided to you to improve and offer the highest level of service;
- in other ways with your consent *.
* We inform you that you have the right to object or at any time cancel your consent to process your data for the above-mentioned, marked with a star purposes.
FOR WHOM IS YOUR INFORMATION REVEALED?
We undertake not to transfer your personal data to any unrelated third parties except in the following cases:
- if we have your consent is for the disclosure of personal data;
- while providing services – to our partners, if necessary, we provide only as much of your personal information as it will be necessary for the specific service to be performed. You will be notified about the transfer of your personal data to third parties prior to the transfer of data.
- We transfer your data to Law Enforcement Institutions in accordance with the procedure provided by the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
WHAT DO WE DO IN ORDER TO PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
Personal data is protected against loss, unauthorized use and alteration. We have implemented technical and organizational personal data protection measures to protect all information we collect for our service provision. We remind you that while we are taking appropriate action to protect your information, no website, online transaction, computer system or wireless connection is completely safe.
We will protect your data for 5 years after your last use of our services or content. At the end of this deadline, the data will be deleted by software so that they can not be reproduced.
The Data Subject, whose data is processed by the Data Manager, has the following rights:
- to know (to be informed) about the processing of one‘s data (right to know);
- to access your data and the procedure of their processing (right to access);
- to require correction, or, in view of the purposes for processing personal data, supplement the incomplete personal data (right to rectify);
- to destroy your data or suspend your data processing (except storage) (right to destroy and right to be forgotten);
- a person has the right to request the limiting of the processing of personal data by Data Manager in case o fone of legitimate reasons ( right to limit);
- to have the right to data transfer (right to transfer);
- not to agree with the processing of personal data, when the data are processioned or intended to be processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, insofar as it relates to such direct marketing.
Any request or instruction relating to the processing of personal data, the Data Subject has the right to submit to the Data Manager in writing in one of the following ways:
- Delivered directly to the address: UAB “Dantima”, Šeškinės Sodų str. 7, Vilnius, Lithuania;
- by post: UAB “Dantima”, Šeškinės Sodų str. 7, Vilnius, Lithuania;
- by e-mail mail: email@example.com
The Data Manager after receiving such request or instruction no later than within one month from the date of application provides answer and either performs actions, indicated in the request, or refuses to perform them. If necessary, the specified period may be extended by another two months depending on the complexity and number of requests. In such case the Data Manager within one month from the date of receiving a request the Data Manager informs the Data Subject about such extension, providing the reasons of delay as well.
The Data Manager may not create conditions for Data Subjects to exercise the above rights, except for the disagreement with the processing of personal data by direct marketing, where, in the cases provided for by law, it is necessary to ensure the prevention, investigation and detection of offenses, professional or professional ethics violations, as well as the protection of rights and freedoms of the data subject or other persons.
SITES OF THE THIRD PARTIES, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ON OUR SITE
In the site of Data Manager there can be banners of the third parties, references to their sites and services, which are not under the control of the Data manger. The data manager is not responsible for the privacy and safety of the information, gathered by the third parties.
When you visit the Data Manager website, we want to provide content and features that are tailored to your needs. This requires cookies. These are small elements of information that are automatically created when you browse the site and are stored on your computer or other terminal device. They help the Data Manager recognize you as the previous visitor to a certain website, save the history of your visit to the site and adapt the content accordingly. Cookies also help to ensure the smooth running of websites, allow to monitor the duration, frequency of visits to websites, and collect statistical information about the number of site visitors.
How to manage and delete cookies
When you use the browser to access the content we provide, you can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you that the cookie is being downloaded. Each browser is different, so if you do not know how to change cookie preferences, look in its help menu. Your device’s operating system may have additional cookie controls. If you do not want the information to be collected using cookies, use the current simple procedure which is in most browsers that allows you to stop using cookies. To learn more about managing cookies, visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
However, please note that in some cases, deleting cookies may slow down the speed of browsing the web, restrict the functionality of certain web site features, or block access to your site.
- By post: UAB “Dantima”, Šeškinės Sodų str. 7, Vilnius, Lithuania;
- Telephone: +370 6144 7777
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org