Doctor – periodontologist
Plastic micro – periodontology, conservative and surgical treatment of gum diseases.
Licence No. OPL-02258, OPL- 03829
- 2001-2006 the Master degree of Odontology at Kaunas Medical University;
- 2006-2007 the Primary residency at Kaunas Medical University Clinics;
- 2007-2010 the Periodontology studies at Kaunas Medical University;
- 2010 spent 3 months in Erasmus internship of periodontology at Hacettepe University, Ankara, Turkey;
- Since 2017 “Oral soft tissue plastics around teeth and implants”, Master degree studies at Alma Matter University, Bologna, Italy.
For the encouragement to choose the studies of odontology, Ieva is grateful to her mother, who is doctor – odontologist for more than 40 years.
The specialisation of periodontology, especially its practice in aesthetical plastic microsurgery influenced precise research of aesthetics. The concept of modern odontology is very familiar to Ieva, to treat and perform aesthetical manipulations – to apply minimal invasive interventions in the oral cavity in accordance with the principles of health and aesthetic harmony.
Plastic microperiodontoly – is the area that requires precision, accurate movements, preparation, practice and constant update of knowledge. Ieva mostly enjoys unlimited possibilities and the opportunity to work in a team. She believes that each doctor is a specialist in his or her field. To gain the best results there must be a very close relationship between the doctor and the patient, and close cooperation between specialists.
Family and close friends is the greatest value in Ieva‘s life, she is happy and proud of their strong support and encouragement to achieve her goals.
Active freetime, travelling, the research of new and unexplored countries, learning foreign languages, sports and various cultural lifestyles are only a part of her interests. These activities help to relax after work and generate new ideas.